Friday, July 15, 2011

Indigofera Wet Twist Out Tutorial ~ Natural Hair Styling


Follow @SashaMUA on Twitter


Sasha is a fabulous Make up artist I meet at the New York Makeup show this year. She created a You Tube natural hair styling tutorial with the Indigofera Nourishing Hair Milk. Check it out and share your questions and comments with her. I would love to see more of you show me your Indigofera Hair Care Ritual. Want to learn more about the entire plant based hair care collection ? Click Here. I am extending a free shipping offer as a promo for this tutorial. Pass it along.

"SashaFS"
valid through 8.31.11
Free Shipping with Purchase of 4 oz Indigofera Nourishing Hair Milk



Shop Now!




Be Radiantly Beautiful
Chanelle

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried the Hair Milk yet but I will really soon!

    ReplyDelete

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...