Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ask the Expert: Skin Care

Ask the Expert: Skin Care Question




I am in my thirties, and I wear sheer foundation, mascara and lipstick for a daytime look. Sometimes my skin looks dull and gets a little dry around the nose. What can I do keep my skin healthy and soft?


Answer:


Great question,


Good skin care is important to keep your complexion radiant. Remember to cleanse your skin twice daily, remove your mascara with a gentle eye makeup remover and moisturize your face and neck with a plant based antioxidant rich ingredients. I recommend Indigofera Hydrating Skin Crème it is formulated with twelve organic botanicals , jojoba, grapeseed, and avocado as the perfect moisturizer for healthy skin. Wear it bare or as a primer for flawless makeup.Apply daily for noticeably smoother, softer, and younger looking skin in just 4 weeks. Hydrating Skin Crème absorbs quickly and lasts all day long




Plant based benefits.
Organic Chamomile: proven to have anti-inflammatory healing benefits.
Organic Aloe: used to soothe and calm your skin.
Organic Green Tea: an expert antioxidant to fight age and skin damage.



Like our blog? Please share on facebook or retweet. Thanks!

Watch our videos and join discussions on facebook  

Follow my Tweets @iloveindigofera  #Indigofera #Realplantbasedbeauty

Be Radiantly Beautiful,
Chanelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...