Thursday, November 3, 2011

Discover "Real Plant Based Beauty"

 
~ Indigofera's philosophy believes that your body, mind and soul are priceless.


~ Not all plants are created equal. Some beauty brands formulate in with common plant oils such as soy and corn. The Indigofera Hair Care Collection is rich in premium blends of aloe, pure coconut, avocado, sweet almond, organic Shea, sage, nettle, lavender and 100% aromatic essential oils. Our beauty solutions are free from parabens, dyes, synthetic fragrance and petrochemicals.
We are proud of that distinction.



"The hair care ritual set is the best product I have used on my hair. It is ALL NATURAL. That was the most important thing. It smells SO GOOD. When I take to the salon, people ask what I am using on my hair. I love it. It keeps my hair soft. I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THE PROUCTS. If anyone out there is thinking about buying the RITUAL SET, DO IT!!!! You will not be disappointed!"
~Samantha, South Carolina




~ My vision for Indigofera compelled me to ensure an exceptional client experience. We offer a 100% money back promise.
~ As a member of our Inner circle and social networking circle you have access to exclusive money saving offers monthly.




Like our blog? Please share on facebook or retweet. Thanks!

Watch our videos and join discussions on facebook  

Follow my Tweets @iloveindigofera  #Indigofera #Realplantbasedbeauty

Be Radiantly Beautiful,
Chanelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...