Monday, April 19, 2010

Best Kept Beauty Secret in DC!






Indigofera’s Beauty Bar & Trunk Show DC




Yesterday the Indigofera multi-sensory experience was alive and well in the nations capital. Nestled in the Northwest section of DC lies a best kept secret. I visited D’Brows in March for Eyelash Extentions.


I was impressed with the professionalism and expertise of Dawn and her staff. The tranquil environment and soulful sounds made my service so relaxing. That’s when I knew I wanted to launch my signature event in this serene space. Enjoy a look inside the Indigofera Beauty Bar and Trunk show, get your tickets early for our next one on May 16th, 2010 same place, same time!




Fabulous Finds



Mini-Makeovers



D'Brows







Be Radiantly Beautiful



Chanelle, Indigofera Beauty Expert


No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...