Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Six Places to Find Indigofera Online





























Six Places to Find Indigofera online



http://www.indigofera.com/


Experience Indigofera' s Official Website new version launching next week! Here you will find information about our beauty brand, our story, and links to shop our beauty solutions



http://www.indigoferabeauty.blogspot.com/


Get the inside story! I've been blogging for quite a few years. Here you will find the Best of the Beauty Blog with links to some of my favorite posts. Each week I share beauty articles, special offers, natural hair style photos, makeup tutorials, updates for the Indigofera Beauty Tour and my Morning Beauty Vlog. Subscribe and share your comments.







www.twitter.com/iloveindigofera









Follow me on Twitter and find out what's happening now! I Tweet from my Blackberry in real time, at events or sitting at Panera having a morning cup of hazelnut coffee.




www.facebook.com/indigoferabeauty



Yes! Indigofera has a facebook fan page. Do you "like" us! Let the world know. It is a great way to help of spread the word to your friends. I share exclusive offers you don't want to miss. Stop by and share your testimonials, questions and comments on our page.


www.etsy.com/shop/Indigofera


As a handmade, indie beauty brand we fit right in with our community on Etsy. I love visiting the forums to learn and share business tips with other entrepreneurs. You can see my favorite listings and support my team Etsy Artist of Color.



www.flickr.com/photos/Indigofera



On our flickr photostream we share images of Indigofera products, press features, Indigofera models, banners and ads. It is a great place to find images if you want to mention our brand in your blog or social media.


Connect with us and stay social

Where else would you like to find Indigofera online?


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...