Monday, January 24, 2011

The Business of Beauty Workshop


Yesterday was my first presenation of 2011. I love what I do! I taught a 45 minute workshop on The Business of Beauty to attendees at the Work it Girl Business and Opportunity Fair in Bethesda MD. Have a look at some of the video clips from the event. I will be posting my DVD products on the Indigofera webstore in the coming week. Join the Inner Circle for updates. http://www.indigofera.com/


Contact me for speaking events, press interviews, articles, or to order DVD's, ebooks and consulting. 1.800.308.1182
Chanelle Washington, MBA
Stategic Business & Marketing Expert
Author, Entrepreneur, Educator



Lime Sage Success .99 trial  $7.99 Monthly
Monthly Motivation, Marketing and Small Business Strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...