Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Are with frustrated with dry locks?






Client Testimonials


"The hair care ritual set is the best product I have used on my hair. It is ALL NATURAL. That was the most important thing. It smells SO GOOD. When I take to the salon, people ask what I am using on my hair. Ilove it. It keeps my hair soft. I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THE PROUCTS. If anyone out there is thinking about buying the RITUAL SET, DO IT!!!! You will not be disappointed!"




Problem: My shampoo is too drying for my locks. I want something that is really natural, not just marketed to women who wear natural hair.




Solution: Cleanse scalp and hair with Indigofera Aromatic Hair Cleanser. You locks with love our hebal infusion of sage, nettle and rosemary. Infused with peppermint, lavender,ylang ylang, orange, lemon and lime. Yes! it is as good as it sounds. The convienence pump dispenser allow you to control to amount and direct the moisture rich liquid toward the scalp.













Benefits: A moisture rich aromatic cleanse for scalp and locks. Perfect balance of cleansing, stimulation, aromatherapy and moisture. Excellent distribution thoughout locks of any length.






Problem: Most moisturizing hair products are to heavy for my locks, what should I be using on my locks?






Solution: Nourish and Hydrate with Indigofera Organic Hair Souffle and Hydrating Hair Mist.






This duo is Pure Plant Based Perfection. You will never want to do without them. Organic Hair SoufflĂ©’ apply to damp or dry hair






Benefits: Penetrates hair with pure aloe, nourishing avocado oil, and virgin coconut cream. Get ready for envious softness and shine. Clients and stylist alike rave about the amazing signature lemongrass aroma of the Souffle and invigorating burst of peppermint in the Mist. What's best is there is absolutely no product build up even with regular use. I've been commited to premium plant based ingredients for a decade, NO Mineral Oil, No Heavy Waxes and No Cheap Fillers. Try it an see, My PROMISE is you'll love it or I'll buy it back!






 






Remember to massage you scalp, eat whole grains, Omega 3 fatty acids, fresh fruit and vegetables and detox monthly



Are you ready to try it?


Indigofera Hair Care Ritual Petite Set $32






Free Shipping Order on Etsy or our online store




NEW! Indigofera Botanical Gel

www.indigofera.com




Petite sizes






Cleanse Aromatic Hair Cleanser 2 oz

Restore Botanical Conditioning Creme 2oz

Nourish Organic Hair Souffle’ 1oz

Moisturize Botanical Hair Dress 1 oz

Shine Nourishing Hair Serum 1 oz

Hydrate Hydrating Hair Mist 2oz




1.800.308.1182 Give us a call, we are happy to help!






World wide Shipping





No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...