Thursday, October 6, 2011

How to Rock your Natural Hair without the Dryness





How to Rock your Natural Hair without the Dryness






Question: My Hair is dry, brittle and kinky and I have to wet my hair in order to comb it. I have tried numerous natural and organic products but none have done anything for me.

What do you suggest?



Answer: I understand your frustration. Many women who transitioning to natural hair face these same concerns. The good news is, your natural hair can be soft, managable and healthy! I have serves hundreds of clients with all hair types. You can acheive optimal hair moisture enjoy beautiful natural styles. Unfortunately many brands are not commited to formulating natural hair products with premium plant based ingredients. Or to save money other companies use traces of "Shea Butter, Coconut or Olive" for the sake of the label and profits. Inferior ingredients yield inferior results (dry, brittle, unmanagable hair.) Just because you have a very tight coil pattern AKA kinky hair you are not sentenced suffer with "bad hair." My products for truely the gold standard in plant based beauty. My client testimonials rave about real result an exceptional quality.






Plant Based Solution- Always Cleanse with a SLS/Detergent Free Hair Cleanser or Shampoo



Indigofera's Aromatic Hair Cleanser

"The hair care ritual set is the best product I have used on my hair. It is ALL NATURAL. That was the most important thing. It smells SO GOOD. When I take to the salon, people ask what I am using on my hair. Ilove it. It keeps my hair soft. I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THE PROUCTS. If anyone out there is thinking about buying the RITUAL SET, DO IT!!!! You will not be disappointed!"

~Samantha, South Carolina








Here are my expert natural hair care tips for your specific challenges:



Problem - Dryness






Why?







*Prepares scalp and hair for Indigofera Hair Care Ritual



* Infuses hair with Premium plant-based emollients (Indigofera Moisture Cleanse Blend TM)



* Gently Cleanses without stripping and Replenishes the Hair

* Restores optimal health and softness







Problem- Brittleness









Plant Based Solution- Nourish tresses while damp and detangle with fingers instead of a comb

Expert tip *Create large twist after detangling and rehydrate with Indigofera's Hydrating Hair Mist as you style. Also try wearing more protective styles for the first week after cleansing like two strand twist, flat twists or coil sets.



apply to damp or dry hair





Infused with Lemongrass Essential Oil













Why?





* Penetrates hair with pure aloe, fresh avacodo and virgin coconut cream

* Leaves hair softer, healthier looking, and more manageable



* Revitalizes hair from the inside out





* No build up or residue



Perceived Problem- Kinky Hair, Tight Coil Pattern



Indigofera Beauty Solution

Embrace your God given hair texture and don't make comparisions. Our hair can be straight, wavy, curly, coily or kinky. Run your fingers through your hair is it fine, medium or thick? My approach to hair care is not to change it, but to make YOUR hair and scalp as healthy possible. In my book Reflections of Radiant Beauty ~ Real Beauty from the Inside Out, I explore how to love your hair and reclaim your standard of beauty. I also share my story about launching Indigofera, with chapters on Plant Based Beauty Solutions, Aromatherapy, Wellness, Skincare, Haircare, Make-up & Beauty Rituals. Download it now http://www.indigofera.com/











Benefits of the Indigofera Hair Care Ritual



* Noticeable softness, manageability and shine from first use



* Delivers essential nutrients

* Imparts brilliant shine without weight



* Formulated with certified organic ingredients



Infused with aromatic botanicals, herbs, & 100% essential oils


















Indigofera Plant Based Beauty Solutions are ALWAYS petroleum and paraben free!


























ShareThis





Nourish with Indigofera Organic Hair SoufflĂ©’


No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...