Thursday, November 10, 2011

Chanelle's thoughts on Transitioning

Chanelle's thoughts on transitioning....




"The tighter the curl pattern, the more susceptible your



hair is to dryness. Having cared for hundreds of clients as



they transitioned from relaxed to natural tresses, I’ve



seen it all. But, I have never met one single woman whose



hair is truly "unmanageable."







Patience, knowledge, love, and the right


techniques, in addition to a



customized beauty ritual, can give



anyone softer, healthier and



manageable hair with radiant



shine."



Reflections of Radiant Beauty ~



Real Beauty From The Inside Out








Like our blog? Please share on facebook or retweet. Thanks!

Watch our videos and join discussions on facebook  

Follow my Tweets @iloveindigofera  #Indigofera #Realplantbasedbeauty

Be Radiantly Beautiful,
Chanelle


1 comment:

  1. Very encouraging comments, Chanelle! When I get a little further along in my transition, I hope to visit your salon for a protective style.

    ReplyDelete

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...