Monday, March 26, 2012

Sophisticate Twist Pinup ~ Get the Look

Hello Radiant Ones!

      It's been a while. Spring is here and I brought you a NEW Indigofera Get the Look Natural Hair Styling Tutorial. Ayana modeled for me yesterday at the Baltimore Natural Hair Care Expo. The signature style is called Indigofera Sophisticate Twist Pin up. We had so much fun creating this style. I have more video clips and photos from the show!



What's NEW!

Indigofera Real Plant Based Hair Care is now a boutique beauty brand.
What that means is we are at currently at capacity with our loyal Radiant Beauties from across the country . Your Inner Circle, Salon Pro or Emerald Circle membership will give your exclusive access to shop limited quantities of our sought after collection. ( More details will come directly to you.)

If you have not shopped with Indigofera in the past you are still invited to get my free Illumination Guide, ask me questions on haircare, attend our events, and be added to the waiting list for new memberships.

Why the Change?

Indigofera in more than a product line. I believe in real human connections, exceptional service and sharing my expertise to help my clients. I have decided not to compromise those values for quantity. I appreciate your patience as we implement this new phase of Indigofera. See what my clients say

 ( It wil take a little tweeking to get all the online store setting just right)

Remember, you voice counts! clientcare(at)indigofera.com 800.308.1182
 I am always listening

p.s. U.K. Radiant Beauties are encouraged shop our collection at Beautiful Roots our authorized retailer in London

p.s.s. Our sister site My Natural Styles will be lauching a NEW online  Natural Beauty Supply Store and Natural Hair Salon Directory so "Like" the MNS fan page for updates, giveaways, and exclusive offers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...