Friday, July 20, 2012

Are your Sisterlocks too dry?

Are you still trying to find the right product for your Sisterlocks?
 
Here is what my client had to say after her custom Indigofera Hair Care Consultation and using here Ritual for Dry Sisterlocs with Color. 
 
 
Hello Chanelle!



"My Custom Ritual arrived yesterday!! I tried it this morning . . . and I have to say that I am speechless!
 
 
 
I've had my Sisterlocks for just over three and a half
 years; and this is the first time that my hair has felt like it did when I was a loose natural! It is incredibly soft! I feel like I've just discovered liquid gold for my hair!
Indigofera has just become my signature hair care product!I can't thank you enough, Chanelle!"

Sincerely,

Monica Stewart
Teacher, Canada
 
 
 

Get the Indigofera Loc Moisture Set on Sale Now
 
 
 
 
 




Get the Indigofera Loc Moisture Set on Sale Now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...