Monday, December 24, 2012

This Christmas: Create Beautiful Memories



 
 

Hello Radiant Ones,
            I pray all your wishes come true this season.  Right now, I hope you are creating great memories with friends and family. Tonight is Christmas Eve and if you are in the spirit of holiday cheer, click play (scroll down) and listen to some soulful sounds that will warm your heart.  Boyz to Men, Donny Hathaway and Alexander O'neal are on my special Christmas Eve Youtube video playlist for you :)  


 I am so grateful to be visiting Philadelphia and seeing my little niece Somayah, my mom, siblings and cousins.  Here is a photo from last year. God bless you and stay safe though the season.
 
Merry Christmas,
Chanelle and the Indigofera Family
 
In loving Memory of Ssgt Hasan Murchison



In loving Memory of Ssgt Hasan Murchison







Check out my Latest Etsy Treasury Soul Holiday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...