Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to Get Your Summer Sexy Body

Fun Zumba and Soca Dance Workout




African American Fitness Video
Black Women's Weight loss program



Hello Radiant Ones! 

     It's Springtime and I thought you could use a boost of workout motivation. Well I have the perfect video for you. Today, I walked in my cousins house and she was grooving to this YouTube video. I quickly jumped in and joined her. Wow! Talk about a soulful vibe. The Soca Dance is so fun and energetic you will think you are on the dance floor. I challenge you to try this in the next 24 hours and share it with your sisterfriends. Keira Lashae is radiant inside and out. I love her spirit! 

Post your comments and let me know if you plan to join the challenge,
Chanelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...