Get the full access video for Emerald Circle Members
To create this look I used my Sephora Eyeshadow Palette, MAC Shadow Base and Urban Decay Shadow for Highlight
lid ~ Green eyeshadow
crease ~ blue eyeshadow
inner lid ~ yellow eyeshadow
transition ~ shade soft beige
highlight ~ light bronze
10 Steps to Create Amazing Eyes
- Apply and Eyeshadow base to intensity color and staying power!
Try NYX Jumbo Pencils, MAC Paints or Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Apply eyeshadow color from lid to crease and blend with shadow brush
- In the crease build with a more neutral shade to create a seemless transition into highlight
- Create depth with a deeper eyeshadow color and blend well at "outer V" and along crease
- Each of us have different eye shape, select the right size brush to work with.
A brush that is too large with deposit color beyond the area you intended.
- Highlight below the brow bone with a lighter shade, experiement with matte and shimmer shadows
- Define your brows with a pencil or powder and brush to blend
- Line the water line with black, brown or colored liner
- Applying color to the lash line is your choice. You can skip eyeliner or a softer look.
- A few coats of mascara on the upper and lower lashes and your done!
Be Radiantly Beatiful,
Indigofera Beauty Expert