Friday, January 14, 2011

What does it mean to be a Lady?



What does it mean to be a "Lady?" Sarah Vaughan embodies the word to me.
Classy, Beautiful, Refined and Graceful.
When do you feel most lady like? I would love to hear from you.
Indigofera philosophy celebrates light filled living, pampering self care and authenticity. I am a live long learning and I welcome growth, change and evolution. I picked up "How to Be A Lady" a few years ago and it is alway a conversation piece on my display table. Who couldn't use a refresher on everyday rules and rituals for gracious living. I am reaching higher in 2011


On my reading list~













Be Radiantly Beautiful,


Chanelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...