Monday, March 28, 2011

Live from the Baltimore Natural Hair Show 2011

What a time we had!!! Thank you to all of you who participated in the event. We sold out quickly of your sought after Indigofera favorites. The stars of the show were the Nourish and Hydrate Set ( Organic Hair Souffle and Hydrating Hair Mist.) Follow the blog for the NEW Indigofera Hair Care Ritual Tutorial live from the expo.


My class the Business of Beauty was exciting and inspiring. I attended the Fast and Fabulous Makeup Workshop with Jane B. Indigofera Emerald Circle members I will be sharing these new tips with you in my Member only Amazing Eyes Tutorial.


Jaguar Wright gave us her soulful, sultry best. I had a ball. It was great reconnecting with my mentors, clients, and friends. See in you Texas for the Natural Bombshell Hair and Fashion Show.I will be a presenter there as well.






























Be Radiantly Beautiful,
Chanelle
Indigofera Beauty Expert


No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...