Friday, September 9, 2011

Get Soft, Sensual Skin ~ African American Beauty Tips

Get Soft, Sensual Skin



Shop Now


 Most of us lead very busy lives. School, career, family, and social commitments keep our calendars almost too full sometimes. And that is why we have to make a date with our skin. That's right. Skin needs, no, it deserves that kind of worshipful attention. Just a few small changes and you'll see a noticeable difference almost immediately (2-3 weeks).


Chanelle’s Skin Care Ritual


Cleanse


Plant-based Aromatherapy Soaps - When I travel, I make sure to bring my own soap. Harsh detergent soaps can strip and dry out the skin.


Exfoliate


Body Polishing Scrub - Once a week, I take just a few extra minutes in the shower (after cleansing) to massage my entire body, paying special attention to my hands, elbows, knees and feet. Try it and you're skin will radiate.


Shop Now

Moisturize


Shea Body Balm--This step is positively MANDATORY. Skin craves the moisture and decadence of body butters and rich creams in the fall and winter. During the warmer months, I moisturize right out of the shower with lotion, applying butters to my driest areas (hands, elbows, knees, feet), as needed.

Shop Now


I get compliments on the softness of my skin. It makes me feel feminine and beautiful



Like our blog? Please share on facebook or retweet. Thanks!

Watch our videos and join discussions on facebook  

Follow my Tweets @iloveindigofera  #Indigofera #Realplantbasedbeauty

Be Radiantly Beautiful,
Chanelle





No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...