Sunday, January 15, 2012

Discovering Your Authenticity

Hello Radiant Ones!







It's been a little while since our last virtual encounter ;) Is your January as exciting as mine? I hope so. We all love new beginnings, renewal and a chance to improve our lives.






So far I have hosted a our first Inspirational Monday Telechat, recorded my first cd Discovering Your Authenticity and put together a brand new Illumination Guide to help you fully embrace light filled living with, purpose and joy. Sounds phenomenal right?






If your have been part of the Indigofera Inner Circle for a while, you know how much your feedback, ideas and suggestion matter to me. Please take 10 minutes and tell me a little more about you.






As a special thank you for your loyalty I will give you access to the MP3 download of Discovering Your Authenticity


(a 9.99 Value) for taking the survey.






Stay close I will check in again soon and tell you WHAT's NEW for the Emerald Circle Membership Benefits.......






Follow Indigofera on Facebook and Twitter .... Join the conversation and tell us why you feel Radiantly Beautiful in 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...