Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wellness Ritual: How to Balance Your Chakra to Cleanse Negativity

I first learned of chakra balancing when I began teaching myself about holistic healing in the late nineties. Chakras are energy centers in the body.


 Releasing old blocked energy and negative emotions through meditation, gemstones, essential oils, and color vibration. For more on chakras see my wellness chapter in Reflections of Radiant Beauty Real Beauty from the inside out.

Some Benefits of Balancing Your Chakras
Increase your Intuition
Feel more Grounded
Communicate more Effectively
Love more Intensely
Open your Creativity


Try it and tell me what you think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...