Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What Inspired me to Start Indigofera?

I hope all is well in your world. The last few weeks have been a time of reflection for me. My 37th birthday is on October 1st. I share with you a page from my story on a recent blog post. Thank you for all you comments on Facebook. :)

www.indigofera.com

Last Saturday I was so blessed to have a few of my loyal clients come by and help me shoot a video series for you. It was so fun. The sun was shining and I was able to whip of a little sumthin for the ladies in the kitchen. We had such a marvelous time. For me, there is no substitute for human connection, especially with sisterfriends.



Take a moment to watch the first video. I talk about what inspired me to start Indigofera.

www.indigofera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...