Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Noyek's Natural Hair Journey- A radiant road

Hello Radiant Ones!


Noyek here! I wanted to stop in a minute and update you on my hair journey, its going rather pleasant. How about yours? In particular, I must say that the switch to Indigofera's real plant-based hair ritual has been one of the best decisions of my life. Not only for my natural hair, but as well for my overall health. It's helped kicked off a chain of positive, overall (mental, spiritual and physical) events. The body, from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet deserve quality ingredients to produce quality results.


Harsh chemicals, and watered down chemicals for that matter cannot be good in any manner. I've started with my hair care. Trust me, your locs, curls, coils and fros deserves the best that's offered. Better hair care equals better results. I have 4C hair, knotted ends used to wreak havoc on my hair. I've noticed less kinks (the bad kind, tangled ends), more definition in my curl pattern, much softer and manageable hair.



Who would had ever thought? I sure didn't! But the beauty of knowledge is: once you learn better, you do better! Am I right or am I right?

Be Radiantly Beautiful,

Noyek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...