Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How to use Indigofera on Locs ~Healthy Hairlocing Tutorial

Hello!



Watch Chanelle perform the Nourish and Hydrate Ritual on locs. Using the Hydrating Hair Mist and Organic Hair Souffle. The Answer to Dry Hair.

Enjoy!



NEW!


Healthy Hairlocking Set

5 large products

ebook


$108.00 set value



Esty Sale

$67.50



Everything you need for healthy beauty hydrated locs. Indigofera hair care solutions are lightweight, with no heavy waxes that cause build up in your locs. This set includes

our Aromatic Hair Cleanser, Nourishing Hair Milk, Botanical Hair Gel, Nourishing Hair Serum and Hydrating Hair Mist. Infused with our signature herbal blends of sage, rosemary and nettle.As a bonus I will include a copy of my book, Reflections of Radiant Beauty. You will be transformed by the aromatic power of 100% essential oils.

You'll love it or we'll buy it back, period.



That's the Indigofera promise.

Client Testimonials

"The hair care ritual set is the best product I have used on my hair. It is ALL NATURAL. That was the most important thing. It smells SO GOOD. When I take to the salon, people ask what I am using on my hair. Ilove it. It keeps my hair soft. I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THE PROUCTS. If anyone out there is thinking about buying the RITUAL SET, DO IT!!!! You will not be disappointed!"



~Samantha, South Carolina



"Chanelle I tried the Intensive Hair Mask this weekend...WOW...this is a must do for me...thank you! I was able to blow dry and go...no flat irons...yeah! A time saver plus shine...WOW!"

Sherice T., Philadelphia, PA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Indigofera Hair Care products are petroleum and paraben free. We never use SLS, synthetic fragrance or dyes. Vegan. Premium formulas, infused with 100% Essential Oils.



What's in the set?





Aromatic Hair Cleanser 8 oz

Nourishing Hair Milk 4 oz
or Organic Hair Souffle 4 oz

Botanical Hair Gel 4oz

Nourishing Hair Serum 4oz

Hydrating Hair Mist 8 oz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Indigofera's 100% Money Back Promise
You'll love it or we will buy it back, period.

Free Shipping





No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...