Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chanelle Morning Beauty Vlog #10 Soulcare for Summer





Hello!


    I am finally back with a new video. I know it's been a little bit. Have a look and get a glimpse of my new summer hair. Ladies we are well into summer, feeling like your need a rejuvenation?

Check out my post




    Current Emerald Circle Members create a account on the new store to get special access to my NEW Amazing Eyes Step by Step Tutorial 30 minutes of video. Want to experience the benefits of Emerald Circle status? A World of Radiant Beauty Awaits! Join today. 

Can't wait to share all my beauty and makeup tips with you! Have a great weekend. Oh! Stop back on Friday I will be sharing a light refreshing recipe for the 4th.

Be Radiantly Beautiful
Chanelle

www.facebook.com/indigoferabeauty

www.twitter.com/iloveindigofera






No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...