Monday, October 15, 2012

Nourishing Hair Serum and Nourishing Hair Milk Review



Lays it down right!


This product was given to me by a dear friend right on time. I have shaved my head to start my natural hair journey from scratch. There was a section of hair that just didn't lay properly. So, I've used the Nourishing Hair Serum and it did the trick! The serum laid my hair down right! The scent is delightful and the moisture is on point!

Rating: 5




Delightful


I am very impressed with Indigofera Beauty's Nourishing Hair Milk. It has a great consistencey and a little goes a long way. It is much better than any other hair milk I've tried. The scent is delightful. I am looking forward to seeing the ultimate results from consistent use. Thanks for this awesome product!

Rating: 4


Reviewed by: Kia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...