Saturday, December 1, 2012

Radiant Reflections : 2012 Journal and Affirmations

I am grateful for this present moment.
 I know everything is working for my good.

Source: etsy.com via mary on Pinterest



Refelecting on 2012



I realize my 3 biggest challenges were: _________________,___________________,_______________



My conciousness is connected to my divine power and spirit. God's love surrounds me, there is nothing to fear.

I give myself permission to be my authentic self and live according to my highest values.


 

Today I can commit to change ___________________, _______________, and ______________________



I express self love, see my worth and invest in myself as I give to others.





My greatest life lesson this year has been_________________________









I open am expanding to limits of my mind. My possibilities are boundless.



The most amazing thing that can happen in 2013 is ___________________________

If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out A Black Women's Guide to Peace of Mind

copyright 2012 Chanelle, Indigofera Beauty Expert

1 comment:

  1. I agree- God is the center of everything and prayers is more powerful than we can ever imagine. Thanks for your post, this make me strive harder for 2013 as well.

    ReplyDelete

Engage us..Share your thoughts, questions, and comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...